Dr. Shankar Prasad Das
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Research Areas: DNA replication & genome stability, Genetics of thrombosis, Development of diagnostic kit for early detection of
- E-mail: email@example.com
Awards and Recognitions
- Qualified in the National Eligibility Test twice (NET Dec 2001 and April 2002) for Junior and Senior Research
Fellowships awarded by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research(CSIR, New Delhi)
- Qualified in the Sixth State Level Eligibility Test (SLET 2001) for Lectureship conducted by the West Bengal College
Service Commission (WBCSC, Kolkata)
- Qualified in the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering (GATE 2000) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology
- Assistant Professor (Apr 2017-till date) - Yenepoya Research Centre, Yenepoya University, Mangaluru,
- Scientist II (Mar 2015-Mar 2016) - Startup biotech, Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (May 2014-Jan 2015) - Department of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical
School, Worcester, U.S.A.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate (Jul 2008-Apr 2014) - Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology,
University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, U.S.A.